Sunday, January 23, 2011

Project 365 - Day 23 - Winter Date Night in NH

Me and Dave had a much needed, long over due Date Night last night.   Hanging out in the house in January is starting to get really boring. 

Bundle up and brave the elements.  I can't wait to see the driveway again.

Who cares that the snow bank at the end of the driveway is bigger than me. Let's go have some fun honey.  (still teaching who to use the new camera)

Brrrrrrr.   That's about all I can say about that!

We had an amazing, fun night of goofines and laughs. 

4 comments:

  1. Wow, LOTS of snow and cold winter temps, love that! Great photos, you two are a cute couple. Date nights are a must-do! ;~)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I sure do miss the snow it looks like you had a great date night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brrr.

    I'm glad you had a fun date night. Love your plate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's nothing like a good date night...especially after kiddos come along!

    ReplyDelete