Friday, January 7, 2011

Mommy's got a New Toy

I have always dreamed about having a REAL camera..a DSLR.  I have been in awe of how many beautiful pictures are on so many blogs I read that are taken with these cameras.  You can see from the pictures in my previous posts that my pictures are seriously flawed.

So, I saved and scrimped and even sold my old gold (I really did).  And yesterday my little dream came true.  I bought a Nikon 3100.  I am SO excited!  I will probably be on the verge of obnoxious to those around me :)

I decided to take part in the Project 365 too!  It's something I have wanted to do for a very long time and now I'm more excited than ever.  I don't think I will have a problem at ALL :)

So, with 6 days behind me.  I will catch up with a few pictures from Skiing last night and this morning's fun playing with Maggie dog.  

Ski Bunny

Fun times

The Boarder

Good Morning Sweetheart!

I can look SO innocent.  Fooled ya!

A little doggie training never hurts.


No comments:

Post a Comment