Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Project 365 - Day 10


I'm almost embarrassed to say that my Christmas tree is still up! I'm know. I'm shocked too. For some reason, I am really enjoying it this year and will really miss it. It always seems so dull in the house when the twinkling lights aren't there anymore.

I have joked with my family that I may just leave it up all year and change the ornaments for each holiday/occasion. Can't you just see a cute Valentines Day tree? Then St. Patty's Day tree. Oh, then Easter! The ideas just keep flowing. Spring themed tree, Independence Day tree, Birthday's themed tree. Oh, stop me please!

Well it was a thought...but the sweet tree is probably coming down tomorrow during our first "Snow Day" from school (I'm optimistic with the forecast).

No comments:

Post a Comment