Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Menu Plan Monday


Well my Menu Plan Monday has become a Tuesday morning one this week :) We had a plan to go camping this past weekend (Sat- Mon) but I really thought that Hurricane Earl was going to mess up the plan. Luckily, it didn't...for my husband and kids anyway. Me, I really do not like sleeping in a tent. Really don't! But I do it every now and then because I know they love it SO much. It was a beautiful weekend and we did have a great time. (except for the sleeping part) We got home yesterday in time to unpack and relax for a few minutes before heading to my son's JV football game at 4.  I have not been as tired as I was last night in a very long time.  I was in bed at 8:30 and it was wonderful!

So, here is our plan for this week: (Italian week for sure)

Monday (last night)~ Homemade Chicken and Vegatable soup (thank goodness for frozen soup stash)

Tuesday ~ Marinated Pork Tenderloin, Roasted Potatoes and Zuccini

Wednesday ~ (Crockpot) Chicken & Mushroom in Wine Sauce with Penne pasta(I am going to try to find this recipe online to share with you because it is SO yummy)

Thursday ~ Ravioli with Italian Sausage and Salad

Friday ~ Homemade Pizza

Saturday ~ Tacos and homemade guacamole

Sunday ~ Paula Deen's yummy Chicken and Rice Casserole This is from last week's plan that didn't get made because of camping :)

No comments:

Post a Comment