Monday, October 11, 2010

Menu Plan Monday





Whew! Where have the days gone. Sorry I have been missing for the past 2 weeks. We had a wondeful 5 day visit with my brother and his family from the 29th- Oct 4th . And then a day in between another 5 day great visit from Nanna (from Oct 6th -yesterday) . It's been busy, busy entertaining around here. I thought for sure I could stay caught up with posting but I failed miserably at that :) Now it's back to reality time.


Monday ~Leftovers


Tuesday ~Spinach Ravioli for the kiddos...mom and dad have a dinner at dad's work :)


Wednesday ~ Chicken casserole. Made in the afternoon to reheat after Football game and gymnastics.


Thursday ~ Chicken and Spinach with Feta Cream sauce over penne pasta


Friday ~ Homemade pizzas

Saturday
~ Chicken Parmesan (with hubbies homemade marinara..yummy, yummy)


Sunday - Asian night. Chicken, broccoli over rice and wontons

2 comments:

  1. I want that chicken and spinach with feta cream sauce over penne pasta recipe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All that traveling sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete