Monday, August 30, 2010

Menu Plan Monday


I am SO excited to participate in my very first Menu Plan Monday on this very new blog!  I have been a dedicated reader of OrgJunkie.com's fun every week.  I absolutely love to find new things to serve the gang here.

Here is our plan for this week:

Monday ~ Grilled Italian marinated Chicken, Roasted potatoes, Broccoli

Tuesday ~ Spaghetti

Wednesday ~ BBQ chicken thighs, Perogies w/ sauteed onions (love Mrs. T's), peas

Thursday ~ Breakfast for dinner--Pancakes and bacon (kids favorite treat!) w/ fruit salad

Friday ~ Homemade pizza

Saturday ~ Turkey burgers, French Fries, Baked Beans and Watermelon

Sunday ~ Paula Deen's yummy Chicken and Rice Casserole

1 comment:

  1. Sounds great! I hope you have lots of fun blogging on your new site. Menu Plan Monday keeps me focused and on my toes for planning. See you 'round the blogosphere!

    http://blessing-farm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete